• Gabion - Gabion is a large limestone that is used to create barriers either contained in metal cages or laid around culverts. Gabion comes in two sizes 3``-6`` and 6``-12``.
• 2” Clear -A limestone that will allow drainage and will not compact. Ideal for muddy areas to allow the water to drain. Used to build up driveways and roadways.
• ¾” Clear – 19mm & 26.5mm are the two sizes of clear ¾” clear limestone. Both will allow drainage and will not compact. This stone is used for the top layers of driveways and construction uses such as inside basements, garages, and weepers.
• 3/8” Clear – Is a smaller version of the ¾” clear. It allows water to drain and will not compact. It’s a little nicer on your feet if you’re using it for a driveway and will not track on your shoes or tires. Not to mention it’s easier to shovel for those doing the manual labour*
• HL6 – This limestone is the best of both worlds, it’s a combination of 3/8” clear and ¾” clear. It will allow drainage and will not compact. It’s used for the top layer of driveways, basements, garages, etc. and will not track.
• 2” Crush – A crushed stone has been sent through the crusher but has not been screened. This allows 2” stone to be mixed with smaller stones and fine limestone pieces. It’s used for filling large holes as well as on surfaces that will be paved over. 2” crusher run will compact hard like cement creating a smooth surface and will not drain.
• ¾” Crush – A crushed limestone screened down to ¾” and under with small and fine particles throughout. This is ideal for driveways that will be paved because it will compact hard like cement and remain smooth. This material however, does not allow drainage. If layered deeper than 2-3” it will begin to rut.
• Screenings – Are small to fine limestone chips mainly used by landscapers for lying interlocking or under a flat smooth surface. These chips will compact hard but will track, meaning they will stick to your shoes and tires so not ideal for the top layer of a driveway. We recommend a depth of 3” max for best results.
• High Performance Bedding – HPB is a newer product that we carry. It’s quickly replacing limestone screenings especially when used for interlocking. It is still a limestone product about ¼” in size. The difference between this product and limestone screenings is HPB is washed which takes out the fines. This will allow it to compact as well drain unlike screenings which only allows compaction.