• Landscaping or Armour Stone – These decorative stones are used quite often for landscaping around ponds, pools, gardens, walkways, creating levels, and whatever creative idea you can come up with. We can deliver them right to your house and you can come select the perfect stone.
• Field Stone – Our field stone come in a serious variety of sizes, shapes, and colours. Ranging from red, green, deep blues, purples, and pinks. This natural stones come from locations all over so we really have many different types. These stones are great for a center piece in a garden or even placing one right on the lawn to break up negative space. Feel free to come and search through our hundreds of stones to find that perfect fit.
• River Rock – Large, Small – Now were not usually ones to boast but our river rock is the nicest we’ve seen. It comes in two sizes small and large, in an array of colours that will accent your home, office, garden, or where ever you decided to put them wonderfully. Small consists of stones that range in size from tangerines, plums, and the odd orange. Whereas large is made up of stones that can compare to oranges, grapefruits and honeydews. This material is weighed in pounds and we offer a discount for larger quantities.
• 3/8 Pea Stone – Pea stone is exactly what it sounds like it is, stones the size of peas. They are round and easy on your feet if you’re using them for a pathway or a dog run. It’s used in construction for layering on flat roofs because it’s smooth as well as on playgrounds because again it’s much nicer to walk on than limestone.
• Metering Stone – This is just a smaller version of pea stone. These small stones differ from pea gravel for they are flatter and contain no fines or dust. Used for walkways and playgrounds.